shouldfail'ing sourcelocation

Bryce McKinlay bmckinlay@gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 01:16:00 GMT 2013

On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 3:27 PM, Jack Howarth <howarth@bromo.med.uc.edu> wrote:
>    How exactly can we shouldfail the sourcelocation test on those
> platforms like darwin which don't support dwarf4...

This should be an 'xfail', not a 'shouldfail'.

Unfortunately I don't think we ever had a mechanism to do
platform-specific xfails in the libjava testsuite. You could certainly
add that, but maybe just making the line numbers work would be a more
productive use of time :)

Note you don't need dwarf4 to make sourcelocation work (comment in the
test case is a bit misleading). You just need some way to read the
source line number info, whatever format it is in.