Wish we had a chance to meet...

Reynalda Bonilla gio6778seiger@yahoo.com
Sat Sep 15 17:15:00 GMT 2012

Hello,
My name is Reynalda. You may think that it is pretty wired but anyway I search on the internet looking for interesting people and that is how I found you. I don't lose anything but I can acquire something doing this, right?)
I hope you are not afraid of things like that. So I found you, and I I don't know why but I think that u are an interesting person and also I'm sure that it will be an exciting meeting for both of us.
As you could already notice I am an open-minded, very sociable and kind-hearted person. I really enjoy travelling and meeting new people. It was like a short introduction and I will tell you more about myself when you reply. Now, please tell me something about yourself! What are you interesting in? What singles you out? What is special about you?
I hope you aren't going ignore it and you will answer the letter. Now the world is your oyster.)
Unfortunately I need to go now but I'll be waiting for your answer!
Talk to you later!
Reynalda