GCJ building

David Paterson dnpaterson@gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 10:41:00 GMT 2012

On 11 March 2012 23:51, Me Myself and I <stargate7thsymbol@live.co.uk> wrote:

> I'm right with you all the way up to step 7:
>
> #7)
>
> cd objdir;
>
> ./../gcc-4.6.2/configure;
>
> [completes with no problem]
>
> #8) make;
>
> [gives me the same error messages]
>
> Any ideas about what's happening?

Do you mean it failed on step 7 (configure) or step 8 (make)?

I get the impression that configure succeeded and make failed - but
whichever failed,
can you copy and paste the error messages you're now getting.

It can't be exactly the same errors, since your directory structure
must be different
if you've followed the other steps I listed in my previous post.

If you're still getting a message about FIB_TABLE_LIMIT then I may not
be able to
help, since I'm not getting this error, and I'm not knowledgable
enough about the GCC
build process to really help with that.

Let's have a look at the new error messages and see if there are any
clues.  If you can
find the relevant config.log section too, that would also help...

Regards,

David P.