you don't know me yet but please read this letter and probably you would like to know me :)

Shirlene Festa shebahaubb@yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 18:34:00 GMT 2012

What is new?
I liked u and know for sure how to make your woman happy. you know, I was learning psychology in college and that's why I know a lot of things about physiognomy! So, I checked up shots of yours, analyzed them and decided that u r really cool. So now I am writing you this letter.
Oh, some of my information. I am Shirlene and I am 24 years old. I'm here daily and that's why I'll be waiting for u to answer!
So, please, don't give me chance of waiting for a long time!