Multithreading via GCJ

dornenteufel@gmx.net dornenteufel@gmx.net
Fri Feb 24 17:32:00 GMT 2012

Hello,

the last days I worked a little bit with the GCJ compiler and my Java programs. I have two question and hope that someone has the right answers for me :-).

1.) How does the scheduling change when I compile my program via gcj? Is there a special scheduling algorithm or will there only be the OS scheduling used?

2.) Everytime I compile my programs, I get multiple times this warning
"GC Warning: Thread stack pointer 0x7ffac960 out of range, pushing everything"
What does that mean? Additionally I have the problem that my program crash with settings which work under eclipse wonderfully.

Greetings