MessageBundle ???

dj_def dj_def@webmail.it
Mon Apr 4 13:04:00 GMT 2011

> It should just detect /usr/bin/gcj .  What is i686-pc-linux-gnu-gcj doing
> is
> /usr/bin anyway?

Yes, in ubuntu /usr/bin/i686-linux-gnu-gcj points to /usr/bin/gcj-x.x where
x-x is the version. Even /usr/bin/gcj points to /usr/bin/gcj-x.x (so the
debian update-alternatives script can make you choose among versions simply
modifying the /usr/bin/gcj link).
The link I made (i686-pc-linux-gnu-gcj) points to
/usr/bin/i686-linux-gnu-gcj that points to /usr/bin/gcj-x.x .

A question: especially for prerequisites and dependancies, are there
specific instructions when cross-compiling for windows? Should I consider
http://kegel.com/crosstool/ as the main reference?
Thanks!