Novice question on gcj - Error finding java imports

Vincent Lim limwsv@gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 17:26:00 GMT 2010

Hello All,

I have focus the question to the key problem.  It's packed into the
7zip compressed attachment.
(1) build.bat that contains the one line command to build the java application.
(2) TestJcifs.java class that triggers the problem with import of the jcifs*.jar
(3) jifs-1.3.14.jar that contains the classes to be imported into the TestJcifs.

TIA.
Vincent