GCJ 3.4.3 and 3.3 classloading problem

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Fri Sep 11 16:48:00 GMT 2009

>>>>> "Craig" == Craig Vanderborgh <craigvanderborgh@gmail.com> writes:

Craig> Until you suggested that GC might be involved I did not really think
Craig> about that possibility.  Well, further testing reveals that it is.
Craig> The crash happens not when GC is invoked generally, but the first time
Craig> that GC is invoked AND the heap is expanded during GC.  And this is
Craig> absolutely consistent.

Craig> If so, any suggestions on how I could constructively proceed from here?

In addition to what everybody else said, I would suggest starting with
the GC test suite, to make sure your port of the GC is working properly.