not to be able to run a swt example

newtogcj teyakkuz_@windowslive.com
Wed May 7 08:11:00 GMT 2008

Hi,
I'm new to gcj.
I use mingw 3.4(eclipse supported).
I use swt in my applicaiton,too.
I have compiled swt.jar and got .o file after running the line below:
gcj -fjni -c swt.jar (I have compiled using -findirect-dispatch first,then
this and it has gived me object file, too.)

And I have gotten .o file of my swt application running the command line
below:
gcj --classpath=swt.jar -c HelloSWT.java

And got exe after running below:
gcj --shared --main=HelloSWT -o test.exe HelloSWT.o swt.o

But at last,when I have double-clicked the exe file,I have been getting
error which has been giving the error as no being a Win32 applicaiton :(

I suppose it's about dll and using -lswt but I ma not sure how I must use
these.
If you help,I'll be very happy!
Thanks.