SimpleDateFormat

- - decuplo@yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 13:09:00 GMT 2008

I compiled the code with --static and without --static both the generated
code presents the same crash.

I think that the previous proposal of Andew is good (to submit in mingw
 forum the fault) I did that in order to see if someone could reproduce /correct there.

But if the fault happens also in orher architectures (Ben replay)
probably the fault is present in main tree...

x10