changelog entries for classpath should go to classpath/ChangeLog.gcj, not classpath/ChangeLog

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Mon Jun 9 21:15:00 GMT 2008

Matthias> noticed this with a classpath merge, please correct me if
Matthias> I'm wrong. Most of the changelog entries for 2008 in
Matthias> classpath/ChangeLog should go to
Matthias> classpath/ChangeLog.gcj. The only entries going to
Matthias> classpath/ChangeLog are explicit fixes/imports from the
Matthias> classpath project. Would it be ok to move these entries to
Matthias> the correct ChangeLog?

Yeah, that would be fine.
I often have trouble remembering to put things in ChangeLog.gcj.  I
assume others do too.