gcj 4.4 and AWT toolkit

Andrew John Hughes gnu_andrew@member.fsf.org
Fri Aug 29 23:21:00 GMT 2008

On 22/08/2008, Tom Tromey <tromey@redhat.com> wrote:
> Andrew> It also generates libjava/classpath/gnu/classpath/Configuration.java
>  Andrew> in the build directory, and this appears to be more accurate.
>
>  My recollection is that we don't bother removing the classpath
>  configure code that makes this, but instead we just handle it by an
>  override.  So, the classpath one is still there, but not used.
>

>  Tom

Ok, any idea why makemake.tcl keeps trying to change this or is at
long standing issue with the autogenerated list?
--
Andrew :-)

Support Free Java!
http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath
http://openjdk.java.net

PGP Key: 94EFD9D8 (http://subkeys.pgp.net)
Fingerprint: F8EF F1EA 401E 2E60 15FA  7927 142C 2591 94EF D9D8