Compiling with mysql

ezer andres.a@adinet.com.uy
Thu Aug 21 19:20:00 GMT 2008

I am using JavaNativeCompiler from windows and also gcj form ubuntu

1) When i delete the references to com.mysql and the mysql lib from the
project, i can compile without problems.

2)
I tryed to include a class as sugested in some place:
public class ForceInclude {
	private static final Class class1 = com.mysql.jdbc.Driver.class;

	ForceInclude() {
	}
}

3) Compiling with JavaNativeCompiler from windows generating code only for
linux
"undefined reference to `java::util::Iterator*
java::sql::SQLException::iterator()"

4) Compiling the same file from ubuntu with gcj compiler containing lib
libgcj-4.2.jar i get:
cannot find file for class java.sql.Connection
I looked inside the libgcj-4.2.jar and it doesnt have a directory with
java.sql folder, so i puted that directory from the jre

5) Compiling again from ubuntu but with modified libgcj-4.2.jar including
the sql package
com/mysql/jdbc/JDBC4ClientInfoProviderSP.java: In class
'com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC4ClientInfoProviderSP':
com/mysql/jdbc/JDBC4ClientInfoProviderSP.java: In method
'com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC4ClientInfoProviderSP.setClientInfo(java.sql.Connection,java.util.Properties)':
com/mysql/jdbc/JDBC4ClientInfoProviderSP.java:139: error: cannot find file
for class java.sql.SQLClientInfoException

I dont think that the right way is modifying the libs from the compiler,
there should be a better way, or there is some information that i dont know
now...

Thanks