problem with GCJ while running java code

Cesc ffileppo@alice.it
Mon Apr 14 08:51:00 GMT 2008

Andrew John Hughes wrote:

> download_ecj will obtain the required ecj JAR file.  ecj1 is a script
> or binary that executes the GCCMain class in this  First check that
> there isn't one in your GCJ build, but not on your path.  If you can't
> find one, a script called ecj1 containing:
>
> #!/bin/sh
>
> gij --classpath <path to ecj.jar> \
>    org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.batch.GCCMain \
>    ${1+"$@"}
>
> or
>
> gcj -oecj1 --main=org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.batch.GCCMain ecj.jar

Thank you very much Andrew, I really appreciate your help.

I did ./arm-linux-gnueabi-gcj -oecj1
--main=org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.batch.GCCMain ecj.jar

but now I'm getting this error:

as: unrecognized option `-meabi=4'

Francesco