Problem compiling DLL

Andrew Haley aph-gcc@littlepinkcloud.COM
Wed Sep 5 10:59:00 GMT 2007

Daniel Adolfsson writes:
 > (Trying again, since I sent this to your e-mail first.. sigh)
 >
 > Ah right,
 >
 > gcj -shared -o Test.dll -Wl,--out-implib,libtest.a
 >
 > was supposed to be:
 >
 > gcj -shared -o Test.dll -Wl,--out-implib,libtest.a Test.java
 >
 > The compiled code for class Test should be in Test.dll.

Hm, is this relevant?

"Building and using a DLL without the dllexport/dllimport attibutes

"If you pass the -no-undefined and --enable-runtime-pseudo-reloc
options to the linker, you don't have to add dllimport or dllexport
attributes to the source code that the DLL is made with ; all
functions are imported/exported automatically by default, just like in
unices."