[RFA] Add JDWP VM_INIT JVMTI callback

Marco Trudel mtrudel@gmx.ch
Fri Jan 19 18:08:00 GMT 2007

Andrew Haley wrote:
> Marco Trudel writes:
>
>  > I just wonder how the GCC staff are able to keep the quality so
>  > constant and gcj... well... unfortunately not that constant. Can we
>  > do something to change that?
>
> You are doing something to change that, aren't you?  You're
> downloading and testing raw development versions of the code.

Yes, and I will continue that. But if the GCC core team would do the
same, I probably would have run into way more than 3 compilation
problems. So maybe we can do something to improve situation here...
I'm just interested what others think. Maybe we're just too less people
here to do the same as the GCC core team or we have potential problems
(as JNICALL) which they don't have...
I don't know... But maybe someone on the list knows or has ideas...

Marco