Merge checked in

Mark Wielaard mark@klomp.org
Wed Jan 10 19:50:00 GMT 2007

On Wed, 2007-01-10 at 10:24 -0700, Tom Tromey wrote:
> Mark probably didn't use --enable-java-maintainer-mode.

Aha! No I wasn't. I wanted to have a normal build first and then use
that one in my PATH for a --enable-java-maintainer-mode build.

BTW. You said you had some scripts for having a bootstrapping ecj1 and
gjavah around so you can immediately do a --enable-java-maintainer-mode
build. Could you publish those somewhere?

> I did a build and the xlib peers built fine.  I'll check in the needed
> bits shortly.

Thanks,

Mark