Build on i386-apple-darwin8.8.1

Andreas Tobler toa@pop.agri.ch
Wed Feb 14 22:04:00 GMT 2007

Tom Tromey wrote:

> Casey> I have gmp 4.2.1, Revision 4 and mpfr 2.2.1, both installed through
> Casey> MacPorts.
>
> That's too bad.  It seemed like a promising theory.  Anyway, this is a
> new one for me, and at least at first glance seems not to be a gcj
> problem.

For the record:

/Volumes/development/devel/gcc/head/gcc/configure
--prefix=/Volumes/development/devel/gcc/head/testbin-single
--build=i686-apple-darwin8 --target=i686-apple-darwin8
--disable-multilib --disable-checking --disable-static
--disable-gconf-peer --disable-plugin
--enable-languages=c,c++,fortran,objc,obj-c++,java

                === libjava Summary ===

# of expected passes            2483
# of unexpected failures        5
# of untested testcases         4

Four expected, one I have to look at. But as said. I'm not interested in
before 10.5.

Signal handling is missing --> Throw2 ...
Unexpected: FAIL: calls output - gij test

It was on a core 2 duo.

Andreas