Interpreting bytecode on a powerpc 405 EP

Patrick Olinet patrick.olinet@gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 16:33:00 GMT 2007

Ummh, it looks like it tries to run the testsuite on my build machine,
which obviously doesn't work (I'm cross compiling). I would like to
run the testsuite on my powerpc target but it's an embedded platform
with limited resources and I cannot afford setting up an development
environment on it.

Is there a way to cross compile the testsuite on my build PC for my
PPC target and then run it from the target ?

Patrick