[win32] -Djava.library.path

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Wed Sep 20 19:01:00 GMT 2006

>>>>> "Marco" == Marco Trudel <mtrudel@gmx.ch> writes:

Marco> I know but don't really understand. I mean, for most of you guys, this
Marco> really is easier than to tie your shoes...
Marco> Is it a kind of "I hate windows" thing, or is it just too painful to
Marco> crosscompile GCJ and test it on windows (with vmware or similar, linux
Marco> doesn't even have to be shut down ;-)).

That plus there's only so many hours in the day.

Marco> But ok, we could arrange that I could test stuff regularly. Lets say
Marco> once a week or once every two week... Interested?

That would be wonderful.
BTW there is a patch from Gary Benson on the java-patches list that
could use testing on Windows -- the one to re-merge InetAddress.