javax.crypto

Marco Trudel mtrudel@gmx.ch
Wed Sep 20 18:33:00 GMT 2006

Hello list

I use a --disable-shared GCJ, built two days ago (revision 117030)...

What's the state of javax.crypto? Gnu classpath states that they
implemented it mostly. But when running a compiled test app (attached),
I get:

WARNING: Error loading security provider gnu.javax.crypto.jce.GnuCrypto:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: gnu.javax.crypto.jce.GnuCrypto
WARNING: Error loading security provider gnu.javax.crypto.jce.GnuSasl:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: gnu.javax.crypto.jce.GnuSasl
WARNING: Error loading security provider
gnu.javax.net.ssl.provider.Jessie: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
gnu.javax.net.ssl.provider.Jessie
WARNING: Error loading security provider
gnu.javax.security.auth.callback.GnuCallbacks:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
gnu.javax.security.auth.callback.GnuCallbacks
Exception in thread "main" java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException:
PBEWithMD5AndDES
    at javax.crypto.SecretKeyFactory.getInstance(bin)
    at CryptionUtilities.crypt(bin)
    at CryptionUtilities.main(bin)

Do I miss some requirements? I didn't find anything on the net...

thanks
Marco