Newbie - cannot find file for class - how to debug?

Marco Trudel mtrudel@gmx.ch
Fri Sep 1 07:23:00 GMT 2006

Hello Scott

This is a common problem. Here googles answer:
http://72.14.221.104/search?q=cache:zqxXVGPomEAJ:home.cc.umanitoba.ca/~umjenki5/articles/gcjQuestion.html
(I had to use the cached site, the original seems to be down)

Another possibility would be to use JavaCompiler
(http://javacompiler.sf.net). It's basically a frontend for gcj with
some additional tools...

Marco