Bug in JNI RegisterNatives?

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Wed Oct 4 22:48:00 GMT 2006

>>>>> "Juerg" == Juerg Lehni <juerg@scratchdisk.com> writes:

Juerg> I am wondering wether this patch will eventally be included
Juerg> I've submitted it more than 3 months ago, and nothing seems to have
Juerg> happened since.

Sorry about that, it got buried in my inbox.

The gcj project hasn't really taken to the patch queue system -- but I
wish people would use it.  I'd hope it mean fewer lost patches.

Juerg> Is there anything I need to do to get it accepted?

I'll look at it soon.  You will probably need to sign the
paperwork... if you haven't done this yet please email me & I will get
you started.