Deadlock in Class::forName on OSX

Juerg Lehni lehni@gmx.net
Wed May 24 08:41:00 GMT 2006

Sandro, Thank you for pointing this out.

Would it theoretically be possible to make it compatible with Rosetta
by changing that part of the code?

But right now I am still working on PowerPC, and either way I am
interested in getting this to work properly.

So if there are any thoughts on the deadlocks I am experiencing,
please let me know.

Jürg