libgcj-classpath-0_92-branch-point merge

Mark Wielaard mark@klomp.org
Sun Jul 30 20:56:00 GMT 2006

On Sun, 2006-07-30 at 15:52 +0200, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> Since I am still mystified how to trick svn into creating proper patch
> files even for new things merged in from a branch I have split up the
> patch again in two files:
>
> The diff against the existing files on the trunk:
> http://www.klomp.org/mark/classpath/libgcj-classpath-0_92-branch-point.patch.bz2
> Created by:
> svn status | grep -v ^A | cut -c8- | xargs svn diff >
> libgcj-classpath-0_92-branch-point.patch
>
> The new files added to the trunk through the merge or by hand:
> http://www.klomp.org/mark/classpath/libgcj-classpath-0_92-branch-point-new.tar.bz2
> Created by:
> tar jcvf libgcj-classpath-0_92-branch-point-new.tar.bz2 $(for i in `svn
> status | grep ^A | cut -c8-`; do if test -f $i; then echo $i; fi; done)

And as was pointed out you also need a list of files to remove since it
is in neither of the above patches... So here it is:

$ svn status | grep ^\D | cut -c8-
classpath/native/jni/gtk-peer/gnu_java_awt_peer_gtk_GtkCheckboxGroupPeer.c
classpath/native/jni/gtk-peer/gnu_java_awt_peer_gtk_GdkTextLayout.c
classpath/resource/gnu/regexp/MessagesBundle_fr.properties
classpath/resource/gnu/regexp/MessagesBundle_it.properties
classpath/resource/gnu/regexp/MessagesBundle.properties
classpath/gnu/java/security/util/Prime2.java
classpath/gnu/java/awt/peer/ClasspathTextLayoutPeer.java
classpath/gnu/java/awt/peer/gtk/GtkCheckboxGroupPeer.java
classpath/gnu/java/awt/peer/gtk/GdkTextLayout.java
classpath/gnu/classpath/ByteArray.java
classpath/gnu/regexp
classpath/gnu/regexp/CharIndexedCharSequence.java
classpath/gnu/regexp/RETokenChar.java
classpath/gnu/regexp/RE.java
classpath/gnu/regexp/REToken.java
classpath/gnu/regexp/REFilterInputStream.java
classpath/gnu/regexp/CharIndexedCharArray.java
classpath/gnu/regexp/BacktrackStack.java
classpath/gnu/regexp/RETokenLookAhead.java
classpath/gnu/regexp/UncheckedRE.java
classpath/gnu/regexp/RETokenNamedProperty.java
classpath/gnu/regexp/RETokenRange.java
classpath/gnu/regexp/RETokenStart.java
classpath/gnu/regexp/REMatchEnumeration.java
classpath/gnu/regexp/RETokenOneOf.java
classpath/gnu/regexp/CharIndexedStringBuffer.java
classpath/gnu/regexp/CharIndexedString.java
classpath/gnu/regexp/RETokenLookBehind.java
classpath/gnu/regexp/RETokenWordBoundary.java
classpath/gnu/regexp/RETokenEndSub.java
classpath/gnu/regexp/CharIndexedInputStream.java
classpath/gnu/regexp/RESyntax.java
classpath/gnu/regexp/CharIndexed.java
classpath/gnu/regexp/RETokenAny.java
classpath/gnu/regexp/RETokenRepeated.java
classpath/gnu/regexp/REMatch.java
classpath/gnu/regexp/RETokenBackRef.java
classpath/gnu/regexp/REException.java
classpath/gnu/regexp/RETokenIndependent.java
classpath/gnu/regexp/RETokenPOSIX.java
classpath/gnu/regexp/RETokenEndOfPreviousMatch.java
classpath/gnu/regexp/RETokenEnd.java
classpath/tools/jarsigner.sh.in
classpath/tools/keytool.sh.in
classpath/javax/swing/text/html/HTMLTableView.java
classpath/vm/reference/gnu/classpath/Unsafe.java
classpath/include/gnu_java_awt_peer_gtk_GtkCheckboxGroupPeer.h
classpath/include/gnu_java_awt_peer_gtk_GdkTextLayout.h