[re] Java executables can abort trying to access a null pointer in a leaf function

David Daney ddaney@avtrex.com
Fri Feb 3 16:51:00 GMT 2006

tsuraan wrote:
>>But there's really no point.  The whole thing is hosed until someone fixes it.
>

> Would it be useful for me to make a FreeBSD machine at home for you
> two to use for development?  If you think it would be worthwhile, I
> can set up a machine in my DMZ at home and install some ssh
> public-keys for you two to have logins on the machine.

I for one will not be working on this problem, I can only offer advice.

If I were you, I would do what I did do several years ago:  Run the code
in gdb.  Trace through it and find where the problem is.  Then fix it.
The problem could be anywhere.  Your C library, the libgcc, libgcj or
the GCJ code generator (but APH indicated that the generated code *looks
OK*).

David Daney.