gcjx llvm backend

Mike Emmel mike.emmel@gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 22:45:00 GMT 2005

On 28 Nov 2005 15:20:40 -0700, Tom Tromey <tromey@redhat.com> wrote:

> >> `/media/WDC_Combo/[..]/Source/gcjx/gcjx'
>
> Ranjit> Are you building within the source folder itself?
> Ranjit> I'm not sure if this is supported or not.
>
> Me neither :-).  However if you are just sticking to the gcjx
> directory it ought to work fine.  The build setup there is really
> quite simple.
>
> Tom

I finally got it to work with the patch I sent so I'll be able to
figure out how to change the build as needed for llvm from here on
out.  I'd like to use the llvm build system its much simpler but seems
good enough for the library. I'll send a progress report as soon as I
have some to report :)

Mike