what is the current support for RMI

Amir Bukhari ufz6@rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sun May 22 14:30:00 GMT 2005

Is there any tutorial about using RMI with gcj?
What is the status of RMI in GCJ?

When I have compiled the rmi server with GCJ and has been compiled
successfully but I got the following error:

java.rmi.RemoteException: failed to export: class gnu.java.rmi.dgc.DGCImpl
   at __ZN3com10khsitecafe3rmi11khRMIServerC1Ev
(e:\programmig\interCafe\KhRMIServer\src\com\khsitecafe\rmi\khRMIServer.java
:35)
   at
__ZN3com10khsitecafe3rmi11khRMIServer4mainEP6JArrayIPN4java4lang6StringEE
(e:\programmig\interCafe\KhRMIServer\src\com\khsitecafe\rmi\khRMIServer.java
:54)
   at _main (C:\DOKUME~1\bukhari\LOKALE~1\Temp\ccmMaaaa.i:11)
java.rmi.RemoteException: connection failed to host: 0.0.0.0; nested
exception is:
        java.net.ConnectException: Die angeforderte Adresse ist in diesem
Kontext ungültig.

The same application run OK with Sun JVM.