examples/tutorial on CNI?

Bryce McKinlay mckinlay@redhat.com
Tue Jun 28 18:31:00 GMT 2005

No, its not really possible to mix other JVMs and GCJ.

GCJ supports all of those platforms to varying degrees. Linux is, of
course, the best supported as thats what most of the developers are
using. Mac OS X also works well from what I've heard. Windows can be
made to somewhat work but there are some significant bugs/limitations on
this platform at this time.

Bryce