GCJ and J2ee

Linuxhippy linuxhippy@web.de
Wed Jun 15 16:12:00 GMT 2005

Hi there!

>Since days, I try to find a solution but in conclusion there is no technical solution to solve this problem.
>Except the solution : protect the code in your own machine (or in a web server machine).
>If you have a idea on this subject !

Well, I can't imagine your code is _so_ innovative, important or secret ;-)
Java-Bytecode is mostly a security-problem for expensive algorythmns or
small pieces of software that do what a lot people need or which should
be a real secret.
Otherwise I would not be too fearful, decompilers are no all&everything
tools, so if its general application code.
Furthermore what you intend to do takes platform-compatibility away at
all, so you limit your code to the windows-platform just because of
reverse-engineering. I do not know wether this is worth the trouble?

lg Clemens