[gui] new branch created

graydon hoare graydon@redhat.com
Sat Jan 29 04:56:00 GMT 2005

hi,

I've created a new branch for gui work, taken off the trunk as of today.
the branch is called java-gui-20050128-branch, with branchpoint tag
java-gui-20050128-branchpoint. at the moment this does *not* include
up-to-the-minute contents of java-gui-branch, but it does contain a
recent trunk compiler.

over the next few days I'll be pulling the residual deltas from
java-gui-branch over to java-gui-20050128 branch, as well as trying to
grab anything where classpath has drifted ahead. it'll probably be
unstable for a week or so. please try to move any gui work over to the
new branch.

-graydon