internal compiler error: in size_binop

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Tue Jan 25 00:24:00 GMT 2005

>> If your java code uses JNI to implement a native method, then you must
>> compile with '-fjni'.

Brian> Is it harmful to compile with -fjni when no JNI is used?

Only if you have a native method you want to work with CNI instead.
In the absence of native methods, -fjni is harmless (whenever 'gcj
-fjni' sees a native method, it generates a little stub function to
make a JNI call).

Brian> No comments on my automake problems?

Can you give more context for what you're trying to do?
Send me your Makefile.am, I'll take a look at it.