internal compiler error: in size_binop

C. Brian Jones cbj@gnu.org
Mon Jan 24 23:58:00 GMT 2005

On Mon, 2005-01-24 at 04:14, Chris Burdess wrote:

> > Brian> The reason I did this was to get the XML libraries
> > Brian> not currently merged into gcj from classpath.  I got around
> > this by
> > Brian> zipping up just the parts I needed in classpath and using those
> > in
> > Brian> -classpath instead.  Attempting to compile the last release of
> > GNU JAXP
> > Brian> failed as well sort of forcing my hand.
> >
> > Sorting out JAXP is pretty high on my to-do list.
>
> If you do have build problems or find bugs in GNU JAXP, *please* let us
> know by filing Savannah bugs or mailing classpathx-xml. What we don't
> know about, we can't fix.

I wasn't sure it mattered if it is maintained in classpath now instead
and that version compiled fine.  I took another look and it was barfing
when it included a j2sdk jni.h file without having the directory
jni_md.h is in also on the include path, so jni_md.h wasn't found and
the build barfed a lot.  What would be the right flag to have it use
whatever comes with gcj?  I didn't specify anything to configure btw, it
just found this and used it automatically.

Brian
--
Brian Jones <cbj@gnu.org>