JFace app in win32

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Mon Jan 24 20:52:00 GMT 2005

>>>>> "Pablo" == Pablo Compagni <pablote.83@gmail.com> writes:

Pablo> Hi.. I'm able to compile SWT apps with gcj, but when I include
Pablo> jface.jar and runtime.jar the compiler fails.. it appears that it
Pablo> needs some classes from the javax.xml package which are not included
Pablo> in libgcj, is there a way to make it work? or are there any plans to
Pablo> include this in the future??.. sorry for my english, thanks.. (I'm
Pablo> currently using thisiscool-gcc)

At some point, yes, we'll include the other javax.xml packages.  I'm
not sure exactly when; looking at this for 4.0 is on my to-do list.

Meanwhile, I've been using xalan to fill this need.  I get it by
building rhug -- that takes a while but is really easy to do.