Jalopy + gcc + Win2K?

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Thu Jan 20 23:55:00 GMT 2005

>>>>> "Chris" == Chris Gray <chris.gray@kiffer.be> writes:

Chris> A client has the following problem: they use Jalopy to format
Chris> their code, and this happens as a batch job step on Win2K every
Chris> time someone checks code in via ClearCase.

Win2K is a bad sign... our Windows support is less stable than other
platforms.

Chris> Gcj can do this, right? From what I've seen on the Classpath
Chris> list there's now a GNU version of Jalopy, which gcj must surely
Chris> be able to compile ...

The GNU-ish Jalopy is half-baked.  I made the repository, but never
really followed through with it.  It sort of got sidelined -- now that
Eclipse can handle our formatting needs, attention has turned that way
instead.

I'd imagine you could build a subset of Jalopy with gcj and use it.
I don't recall trying it though.