OpenGL works! Was: Re: GCJ and OpenGL under Win32

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Tue Jan 11 20:27:00 GMT 2005

Sal> I finally figured the problem out.  I rebuilt the SWT OpenGL dll with
Sal> mingw32, for some reason Sun's VM loads mangled names in JNI dlls and
Sal> GCJ doesn't.

That is strange, since we have special Windows code in our JNI
implementation to do the mangling.  That is, if you mean mangling like
appending "@NNN" to the function name.  Can you describe more what is
going wrong?  What you expected, what the symbol names are, and what
they are after you recompiled?

Maybe there's a bug in our code.  If so that could even be a
regression... what version are you using again?