[Java-gnome-developer] Re: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Lorg.gnu.glib.Handle32Bits;

Jeff Morgan kuzman@gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 19:59:00 GMT 2005

Mark,

It was a silly error.  The call to FindClass was as follows:

(*env)->FindClass(env, "L/org/gnu/glib/Handle;");

The leading 'L' and trailing ';' were causing the problem.

--
Jeffrey Morgan

"The highest reward for a man's toil is not
what he gets for it, but what he becomes by it"
    - Jon Ruskin