Make problem causing gnu-java-beans.lo to be created incorrectly

Terry Laurenzo tlaurenzo@gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 00:07:00 GMT 2005

Actually, I'm sorry for wasting your time thinking about this.  I just
rebuilt from scratch and it all worked.  Something must have gotten
screwed up on my end while I was hacking on the project.  I'm building
on a much faster machine now, so I'm not quite as scared to start from
ground zero in the build process.  :)

Thanks for the response.
TJ