Fw: caricature

Myrtle Marino wgyuwz@yahoo.com
Sun Sep 5 03:24:00 GMT 2004

I got home pretty late, but you were right, I did have the link in my email.  http://www.yourdownloadgateway.com/ref44.html
You can just about download any CD album you want to.  Not to mention console games and dvd's.  I downloaded 6 full CD albums so far.
Wait untill you see the selection of music and dvd's - it's pretty awsome.
Theres areas in the website that have walkthroughs on how to burn your selections to CD.
Upon going over the movie section, you know how I like movies, they have stuff in here still in theates you can download and play on your DVD player - it's nuts.
Tell me when you get back.

Zachariah