package name conflicts with keyword... (bug #14875)

Thomas Léauté thleaute@csail.mit.edu
Thu Sep 2 21:55:00 GMT 2004

Hi

I am confronted with bug #14875, and I am trying to go around it, but I
am not familiar enough with java, so I need help...
Basically, I have been provided with some java code that I am trying to
interact with from C++. This java code uses a package that has the very
unfortunate characteristic to be called "or". Yes, just like the C++
keyword... This package has been provided to me as a .jar file (I don't
have the sources).

Is there any way to rename the package?

Thanks for your help, folks!

Thomas

" We know what we think we know,
    Just as we don't know what we want to know "
                         Oscar Wilde
                         The Picture of Dorian Gray