Runtime issue finding external drivers

George Palmer george.palmer@gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 13:53:00 GMT 2004

Actually there is a little flaw in this as it can't now find
gnu.io.RXTXCommDriver.  Is this because the javax.comm.properties file
is external and it's looking for an external gnu.io.RXTXCommDriver
directory or because there is something wrong with the way I've built
RXTX and it just can't find it?

George