Runtime issue finding external drivers

George Palmer george.palmer@gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 10:48:00 GMT 2004

OK that sort of works, but I now get a new error:
java.io.FileException:
\datal\gcc\build\wingcc\lib\javax.comm.properties: The system cannot
find the path specified.

I am compiling by the ant code

<exec executable="gcj" dir="${comm_source_dir}">
                <arg value="-g0"/>
	<arg value="-c"/>
	<arg line="--resource=javax.comm.properties"/>
	<arg line="-o ${resource_file}.o"/>
	<arg value="lib/javax.comm.properties"/>
</exec>

Which clearly doesn't work so any ideas?

Cheers,

George