OpenOffice 1.9.X and gcj

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Mon Nov 22 23:43:00 GMT 2004

>> creating indexing transform: default.xsl
>> before create
>> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalAccessError:
>> com.jclark.xsl.tr.SheetImpl$TemplateParser:
>> com.jclark.xsl.tr.SheetImpl.emptyAction
>> at _Jv_ResolvePoolEntry(java.lang.Class, int)
>> (/usr/local/gcctest/lib/libgcj.so.6.0.0)

Michael> Probably a verifier bug. Can you try commenting out the verifier in
Michael> verify.cc:_Jv_VerifyMethod and retry ?

An access error like this is more likely to be PR 9369.
This can be hacked around by making the constructor in question (if
that is what it is) not `private'.

Caolan, if you can confirm that this is the problem, I'll make an OOo
meta-bug and link this to it.