3.4 to-do list

Anthony Green green@redhat.com
Sun Mar 21 18:57:00 GMT 2004

On Thu, 2004-03-18 at 18:21, Tom Tromey wrote:
> * Look through Mauve results and see if there are any important
>   regressions.  Update the xfail file as appropriate.

Mauve tripped me up since it's looking to aclocal-1.7, or something like
that, which my system doesn't have.  We should have never let somebody
trip out the pre-built configury.  I'm going to bring this up on
mauve-discuss.

> * Likewise for Jacks

The jacks tests consume all available memory on my i686-pc-linux-gnu
box.  Eventually the system just freezes up completely.  Is anybody else
seeing this on the 3.4 branch?

I'm planning on running these tests on a number of systems.  I already
see all gcj-built alphaev6-unknown-linux-gnu programs failing prior even
to hitting main().  I haven't looked into this, other than getting no
useful info from gdb.  Perhaps a newer gdb would be helpful (I'm using
5.1).

AG

--
Anthony Green <green@redhat.com>