[gcj-native] Which arguments conflict with '-C'

Arnaud Vandyck arnaud.vandyck@ulg.ac.be
Mon Mar 15 19:17:00 GMT 2004

Hi,

I'd like to know which arguments conflict with the '-C' argument.

The reason is: the <javac> ant's tag, when build.compiler is set to gcj
automatically pass the '-C' argument to gcj.

But there is a way to pass extra arguments to a compiler. I'd like to
know which arguments conflict with '-C' so I can test the additional
arguments and omit the '-C' if one of these arguments are in the command
line.

I know '--main=' and I think '-o' do conflict with '-C'. Are there any
other arguments that conflict with '-C'?

Many thanks,

--
~/.signature not found

< doogie> asuffield: how do you think dpkg was originally written?  :|
< asuffield> by letting iwj get dangerously near a computer
		-- in #debian-devel