libgcj and the NPTL posix threads implementation

Boehm, Hans hans.boehm@hp.com
Fri Mar 5 17:43:00 GMT 2004

Thanks.

I'm currently digging around there to clean up the libgcj-collector interface
(to get rid of the include of collector-private files) and
to get the collector backtrace stuff to work with gcj.  I'll look at this as well.

Hans