> We have to wait for final 1.5 first. We want to see if its in the final > first. Ok. I'll go on with reading /proc/self/environ for my apache/cgi-bin stuff. Let me know when you're finished waiting. And then what procedure I should follow to hand this patch over the person who will take it further.