java.lang.System.getEnv()

Erik Poupaert erik.poupaert@skynet.be
Thu Mar 4 18:57:00 GMT 2004

> Erik, given that this is working again in 1.5, sure, we'll accept a
> patch.

On what version in CVS should I apply and test this? Should I use the patch utility
to create one of these structured patches? What is the procedure to follow?

To be replaced in libjava/java/lang/System.java

	public static native String getenv(String name) ;

* We also need to regenerate the CNI header file (done automatically?, can't find
them in cvsview)

To be added to natSystem.cc, in libjava/java/lang/natSystem.cc:

jstring
java::lang::System::getenv (jstring jname)
{
	const char *name, *value ;
	if ( jname == NULL ) return NULL ;
	name = JvGetStringChars(jname);