first test

Andrew Cowie andrew@operationaldynamics.com
Thu Jul 15 01:07:00 GMT 2004

On Wed, 2004-07-14 at 17:28 -0400, Bryce McKinlay wrote:
> Also, you should compile your code with -O2 to get the best performance,

Out of curiosity, if I compile using gcj with flags -O2 and -g, does
anything good happen?

One gets various opinions about this subject. Obviously the binaries are
going to be bigger, etc, but does -g negate -On, n>0?

[For that matter, I supposed I really aught to know the answer tho this
for gcc in general too]

AfC

--
Andrew Frederick Cowie

OPERATIONAL DYNAMICS
Operations Consultants and Infrastructure Engineers

http://www.operationaldynamics.com/