[Fwd: Re: Statitic object for swtsrc-win32_3.0]

Heitzso heitzso@growthmodels.com
Tue Jul 6 11:42:00 GMT 2004

Just want to note that I downloaded Mohan Embar's current toolkit a
couple of weeks ago and followed his instructions for a static linked
executable for my 4000 line SWT app and it compiled and ran
beautifully on Win (tested on NT Pro and 2K Pro).  I am very grateful
to Mr. Embar for the quality of his work.